Dr.Web Anti-Virus Link Checker
Dr.Web Link Checker is a free browser plug-in that can instantly scan webpages and files downloaded from the Internet and block website attempts to monitor user activity and display advertisements.
If, for some reason, you have not yet entrusted your computers’ security to Dr.Web products, use Dr.Web Link Checker, and surf the World Wide Web without fear of virus attacks, phishing attempts, and annoying ads.
Dr.Web Link Checker features
• Protects against phishing attacks and malware infections in social media. External links in social networks are scanned automatically, and then a warning is displayed about the danger of following links from social networks to other sites.
• Blocks attempts to monitor user activity on the Internet, including on social media sites. Blocks all the most common ad networks and web-behaviour analytics that allow search requests and browsing histories to be examined and the resulting collected data to be used to display targeted ads to users.
• Blocks ads (social-media advertising plugins embedded in pages of third-party sites, ad networks, flash banners and videos, and specific ad elements on a page). User-defined site exceptions lists indicate which sites can display ads.
for phishing attacks, malware, and unwanted or non-recommended sites
• Scans links before a site is visited.
• Scans files (up to 12 MB in size) before they are downloaded from the Internet.
• Checks links in emails in Mozilla Thunderbird.
• Detects and checks malformed links.
• Sends requests to add specific advertising sites to the Dr.Web database.
- Гэта пашырэнне можа мець доступ да вашых дадзеных на ўсіх вэб-сайтах.
- Гэта пашырэнне можа мець доступ да вашых вакенцаў і прагляду.