The extension does a couple of things all around the website:
* It skips the annoying intro page on Tibia.com.
* It shows permanent links for news entries and individual forum posts.
* It ensures internal links use HTTPS (i.e. `https://secure.tibia.com/…`) rather than HTTP (i.e. `http://www.tibia.com/…`) wherever possible.
* On guild info pages, it makes any guild’s guildhall name clickable _without_ introducing additional XHR requests.
* On house or guildhall detail pages, it makes sure the URL displayed in the address bar is always a permalink to the building you’re currently viewing, so that you can always easily copy-paste a permalink to the active page.
The extension enhances character info pages as follows:
* It adds links to the character’s PvP history, online time, and experience history as shown on third-party websites.
* It puts the focus on the first link in the character details table, so it’s easier to move to the other relevant links using keyboard navigation.
* Any character names that are currently online on the same world according to the “Players Online” page are highlighted. Also, the level and vocation cells are updated and highlighted if they changed since the character’s last login.
* It makes the character name easily selectable for copy-pasting — just click once on the character name to select it.
* It makes the world name clickable — it points to the “who’s online?” list for that particular game world.
* It makes house names clickable _without_ introducing additional XHR requests (unlike other, similar extensions). All house IDs are hardcoded into the extension. The link points to the detail page of the house in question.
* It makes sure the URL displayed in the address bar is always a permalink to the character profile you’re currently viewing, so that you can always easily copy-paste a permalink to the active profile page. (When entering a character name on the website, it performs a `POST` request and the character name isn’t part of the URL. The extension fixes that too.)