Ever had the feeling that you could learn stuff quicker? That the work you do reading or studying gets mostly lost or forgotten shortly after you are done? That your effort could benefit other readers?
The KJuicer, which is the short for Knowledge Juicer, allows you to address that.
This extension can be used on almost any web page, and allows you to:
- Cache and save the page with a new link, so that even if it gets updated you can still view the version you chose;
- Underline and extract what you highlighted in a new, summarized page;
- Create up to three layers of summary, always accessible together with the original content;
- Make that content browsable!
When you click the extension, it will create your own version of the page that you are browsing on http://kjuicer.com and you will have the option to create a user, so that we can save your content and collect it in your Personal Wall, browse kjuiced documents from other users, upload your own html documents, a full set of instructions, etc. If you do not create a user please be aware that if you lose the link of the new page your highights might go lost!
Please feel free to report bugs, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please replace the last two with the proper symbol and name, you are helping to make it harder for bots to spam us and us to find your bug reports ;)
Please don't report bugs in the comment, because they would mostly get lost and the risk of them not being addressed would be much higher.
If you care to report a bug so that we can fix it for you, it is very important to send us the information that allows us to solve the problem. For instance:
- Which Operating System you are working on (Windows, Apple or which Linux distribution) or Mobile platform (Android, iOS, etc);
- The version of such OS (Windows 10, 8, OsX or Ubuntu 15.10, Fedora 23, or else) for laptop/desktops; the version of the Android or iOS or else for a mobile device;
- The browser's name and version;
- What you were doing when the bug happened, including a link to the page you were working on, and possibly
- The steps that we should follow to reproduce it, with a mention if the bug happens all the time you perform such actions or if it happens only sometimes.
We know that reporting bugs is a little nuisance, but please know that:
- We are very grateful if you do,
- You are helping us to make it better and
- We will put our best effort in addressing them as effectively and fast as we can.
Therefore we promise that we will get back to you to let you know that we are working on it, if we could fix it and/or ask for additional information.