NOW YOU CAN USE GOOGLE, MICROSOFT BING AND OTHER TRANSLATORS
ImTranslator translates selected text (5,000 characters), words (Dictionary), phrases and webpages in 91 languages using 3 translation providers, and reads the text in many languages.
TRANSLATE SELECTED TEXT with
* ImTranslator where you can edit text and get reverse translation
* Floating Pop-up Bubble
* Inline Translator with embedded side-by-side highlighted translation
TRANSLATE WORDS with Dictionary via
* Floating Pop-up Bubble
* ImTranslator with voice
* Inline Translator with embedded highlighted translation
TRANSLATE WEBPAGES (including https pages)
* Inline Translator (embedded translation): Ctrl+Alt+C
* ImTranslator (translation in window): Ctrl+Alt+Z
* Pop-up Bubble (pop-up translation): Ctrl+Alt
* Webpage Translation: Ctrl+Alt+P
* Dictionary (word translation)
* translation between 91 languages
* 5 thousand characters per translation
* multiple translation providers (Google, Microsoft Bing, Translator)
* words translation with Dictionary
* translation history
* translation of the entire webpage with mouseover translation option
* text-to-voice in many languages
* automatic language detection
* back translation
* shortcuts customization
* complete customization of each translation tool
* possibiity to disable multiple translation providers
* localization of the user interface
HOW TO LAUNCH ImTranslator
* click ImTranslator button on the Opera toolbar
* use the context menu ImTranslator, then choose preferred translation application
* use shortcut keys (Ctrl+Alt+Z)
HOW TO TRANSLATE SELECTION
Select the text and:
* right-click context menu ImTranslator:Translator, Dictionary, TTS, then choose Inline Translator (shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+C),
or Pop-up Bubble (shortcut key: Ctrl+Alt),
or ImTranslator: Translate Selection (shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+Z)
* click the floating button to run Pop-up Bubble Translator.
HOW TO WORK WITH INLINE TRANSLATOR
Inline Translator translates selected text sentence-by-sentence, and inserts the translation into the webpage preserving the original formatting.
* Inline translator can be run on mouse selection from the context menu, or shortcut.
* Insert translation after or before the selected text.
* Translation can replace the original text.
* Preserve the original page formatting.
* Display translation in brackets or without.
* Align translation for better visibility by using the line break option.
* Control of the text selection by observing the word boundaries.
* Select color of the translated text.
* Clear inserted translation and restore original page formatting.
* Auto language detection of the source text.
* Words translation using the built-in dictionary.
* Translation history.
* Shortcuts customization.
ImTranslator Options provide a perfect way to customize ImTranslator, Inline Translator, Pop-up Bubble and Webpage Translation.
* Set unique language settings for each translation application.
* Set one language settings for all translation applications.
* Enable the auto language detection.
* Enable Dictionary to translate single words.
* Enable the back translation for ImTranslator application.
* Choose shortcut to launch translation applications.
* Modify the Pop-up Bubble behavior.
* Perform translation by selecting the text with the mouse.
* Choose the size of the font.
* Change appearance of the inline translation.
* Enable Translation History to store translation records for each translation tool.
* Access Translation History records to search, sort, split by sentences, export and save.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Esperanto, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.