The purpose of this extension is to let you easily change the colors & text of any web site you want.
1. Perhaps you want to get an impression of how your own site looks like in different colors & different font.
2. Or the color set of a specific site/page causes headaches. Why not change it?
3. Or you simply like to experiment.
1. After completely loading the web page, just click on "Dress-up Webpage" extension icon. There on the popup window you can see color picker for background color, text color and drop down boxes for Text Font Type and Text Font Size.
2. Select the values for each drop down box.
3. Click on the button "Dress-up Webpage".
4. It will apply the new dress to your web page.
1. Whether color edits on one web page apply or not, depends on the sites CSS structure.
I have developed another same extension with additional feature of saving settings. Below is the link to that: