A powerful clipboard manager with a searchable database that can store hundreds of items without any performance drawbacks. This extension has a very simple native component written in c++ that monitors clipboard changes system-wide and notifies the extension about the changes. This way first the extension can monitor clipboard without polling (continuous check with fixed interval) and second it can get notified even if clipboard content is changed by a process out of your browser environment.
1. Each clipboard content can be up to 1Mbytes in size
2. Each item is being indexed, so it can be searched later. The searching system is very powerful that supports wildcard matching and search operators like "OR" and "AND"
3. Each clipboard entry can be pinned to prevent auto clean-up module from removing it if the total number of clipboards reach 1000 items.
4. To search among pinned items append "keyword:pinned" to your search query
5. To move an entry from the UI to the clipboard, press the Enter key or double-click on the entry.
6. At this point, the extension does not support the automatic insertion of the clipboard content (the c++ component does not support it at this moment)
7. The c++ component is compiled with https://travis-ci.org/lunu-bounir/clipboard-helper
8. This extension is meant to replace the need to use native clipboard managers
9. At this point, only Windows and Mac operating systems are supported. If you can help with Linux port, please open a GitHub bug report
10. The extension supports query stemming in 20 languages.
- This extension can exchange messages with programs other than Opera.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.