Deck transfer for Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel and Neuron
Injects buttons into Konami's official database (https://www.db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/?request_locale=en) deck editor that import and export decks from community sources like https://ygoprodeck.com. Download any public deck or share your own decks.
Instructions for Master Duel import:
1. Link your Master Duel account to a Konami ID. You should be able to export your decks to your official database account in the view deck screen.
2. Log into the English official card database.
3. Select "My Deck", then add a deck or edit any deck.
4. Export a deck from YGOPRODECK as a YDKE URL or a YDK file.
5. Use the buttons on the official database deck editor page to import your deck and save.
6. Check in-game for your database decks and copy to your in-game decks!
Learn more at https://github.com/DawnbrandBots/deck-transfer-for-master-duel
Yu-Gi-Oh! is (C) 2020 Studio Dice/SHUEISHA, TV TOKYO, KONAMI.
Master Duel and Neuron are produced by Konami Digital Entertainment.
This project is not produced by, endorsed by, supported by, or affiliated with any of them.