Website Theme Manager customizes a website(s) appearance; you can choose your desired style from userstyles.org website or write your own.
Note: "Website Theme Manager" addon is NOT affiliated with userstyles.org website at all. But, users can choose desired styles available in userstyles.org and use them with this Addon.
1. Enables you to easily manage (add, edit or remove) styles.
2. Enhances your browsing experience by allowing you to customize the way a website look.
3. By using custom styles (css) you can change colors, fonts, and almost all HTML contents within a page; meaning completely redesigning the entire page.
4. In order to add styles, there are two options available:
a. writing your custom style (css) or
b. adding it from userstyles.org site. Once you install the addon, please visit userstyles.org and find your desired theme, then click on "Add this Theme" (appears only after you install Website Theme Manager). The theme will be automatically added to the extension's options page, where you can easily edit, remove or inactivate it.
5. Toolbar icon can easily enable or disable the extension.
6. An example of how to add a style is available in the options page (top section).
Note: in order to report Bugs, please visit addon's Homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/userstyles.html) and fill the bug report form.