The cross-browser extension that manipulates video aspect ratio to fit your entire screen.
This is the only extension on the market that has two major functionalities that no other extension in this category has.
• Works on all video streaming platforms.
• Works on all embedded videos.
It doesn't matter if there are multiple direct or embedded video players on a single page. The extension is smart enough to manipulate the video that you put into a fullscreen, without affecting other video players.
If you are using multiple browsers on the same or different device, this extension is cross-browser and will work in all major browsers. It has been tested in Chrome, Firefox and Opera; without a single issue.
There are many other browsers out there, that uses Webkit engine, so the extension will work in those browsers too.
# Who is it for?
It's for everyone who wants the power over video aspect ratio. This extension is primarily for UltraWide monitors, but that does not mean it's only good for it. You can manipulate the size of the video that contains horizontal or vertical black bars and let the video fill your entire screen for a better experience.
# How to use it?
The extension is fairly easy to use but very powerful at what it does. It has a couple of options...
• Pause the extension - It will stop listening for all memory consuming events and restore any DOM manipulations.
• Toggle between modes - Toggle between different modes that will affect the video: normal, upscale and stretch.
• Configurable shortcuts - Set desired keystroke, with min/max of 3 keys to control pause or mode toggling.
# Works everywhere?
To be honest while manually testing many video streaming platforms, I found one that wasn't working at all. It has nothing to do with the extension, but rather with their platform development by choice or lack of knowledge.