Description: Google keep is the simplest way to keep notes; Light, clean, and free.
- No requirement to enter your credentials
- Full-text search
- Rich-text formatting (e.g. bullet point lists, inline images)
- All your notes are automatically stored in Drive
- Changing note color, setting reminder for a note
- Inserting an image, and adding a new list, though it has some unique features, including geo-fencing
- Users can also choose the List View or Grid View mode on its homepage
- There is no Save button for document editing in the extension; it saves everything automatically so long as users make a change to any document
- Cross-platform (Linux, Windows, Mac OSX)
Tags: Google keep, notepad, note sync
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.