FreeStyler is a browser add-on that has everything you might need to style up websites you visit according to your taste. It provides a great number of ready-to-use styles with convenient system of managing them.
User style is a skin for a website, aimed to give it an absolutely new look by applying new font's color and theme, different background or elements layout. Thus you put the irrelevant content out of your view, change color schemes, or completely restructure the entire site.
All the styles FreeStyler operates are hosted on companion site FreeStyler.WS. It is a huge database of free-to-use themes, created and shared by users all over the Internet.
With FreeStyler you can:
1. Apply styles to sites - you can change appearance of any site you want. Try one of thousands of ready-to-use styles created by other users or make you own and share it with FreeStyler.WS community.
2. Get style suggestions for currently viewed site - FreeStyler will recommend you styles that suit sites you visit best. Just open the FreeStyler menu in the bottom right corner of the page and choose the one you like. You will be able to preview and install styles in just one click.
3. Search and install styles from FreeStyler.WS - you can install any style you like right from FreeStyler.WS. Just click the "Install Style" button on the styles page.
4. Manage styles - you can manage all installed styles on a Managing page. It allows to enable, disable, edit, update or remove styles at any moment. Also you can manage styles, applied for currently viewed page with the FreeStyler menu.
For advanced users FreeStyler provides style editing capabilities with one click preview, syntax highlighting and CSS-validation.
‘Draft’ mode allows authors to play with their styles and save intermediate results without publishing them for the end-users. Author creates draft and works with it, while end-users continue to see original unchanged style. The changes made to the draft will be available to the users only when the author decides to publish his draft.
Authors also can upload new or edited styles on the FreeStyler.WS site directly from the extension via "Save and upload” button in the extension's editor. The option is available for both new styles and updated versions of the styles you own.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.