Allows you to install extensions from Google Chrome Web Store directly in your Opera browser.
IMPORTANT NOTES BELOW:
1. go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
2. This extension allows you to install ONLY EXTENSIONS. NO APPS and NO THEMES that are also available in Chrome Web Store.
3. When you go to the Google store and click 'Add to Opera' button (or icon in address bar), it will just say 'checking'.
4. When there are no icon and/or button then restart your browser and try again.
5. Once you see 'checking', go to the extensions manager (opera://extensions) and see if the extension is there.
6. If it's there then just click 'install' button otherwise wait a few seconds for it to download.
You can donate development if you like at paypal.me/theprovider