Reads out selected thai text
Simple extension which uses Google text to speech to speak selected text in Thai.
Handy if you can understand spoken Thai but cant read the Thai script.
1) Select Thai text
2) Right click
3) Choose "Speak Thai" from context menu
You can also select text and use keyboard shortcut
- Now working on Opera too
- Currently only works on short bits of text, less than 100 chars
- Uses tts from Google translate
- Bu eklenti, bazı Web sitelerindeki verilerinize erişebilir.
İncelemeler ve oylar
- Henüz inceleme yok. İlk inceleme gönderen siz olun!