Send Links and Clipboard (via WebSocket)
This extension is meant to privately open webpages or links in another browser either the browser is located on the same machine or is connected to the WebSocket server over the internet. Also, each member of the network can share the clipboard with another member. It is also possible to use your WSS server on a private network so that the link-sharing is accessible even if the network is not connected to the internet.
1. Share links and webpages with other members
2. Update the clipboard content of another computer
3. Can work with both public and private WSS servers
4. Send peer-to-peer files between clients using WebRTC
Note that this extension can be used to send links between your desktop computer and mobile one. For instance, you can send links from Firefox for Android to Chrome for desktop.
- Bu eklenti, kopyaladığınız ve yapıştırdığınız verilere erişebilir.
- This extension can write data into the clipboard.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.