Browser extension that displays a code tree on GitHub. Great for exploring project source code without having to download many repositories to your machine.
* Easy-to-navigate code tree, just like in IDEs
* Fast browsing with pjax
* Support private repositories
* Dark mode
* File search
* Change docking position
* Multiple GitHub accounts
* Support GitHub Enterprise
Octotree Pro requires a subscription. You can register an account and subscribe to Octotree Pro on our website: https://www.octotree.io. Alternatively, you can try the free and open-source version: https://github.com/ovity/octotree.
NO BS POLICY: Octotree Pro doesn't collect/share/care about your data at all. GitHub access tokens are required only when you access private repositories or exceed GitHub API rate limit. Octotree Pro stores access tokens in your browser local storage and uses them only to authenticate with GitHub. See the code that does that here: https://github.com/ovity/octotree/blob/559291ed9017f0c3429bc49419d001d9ea0ac510/src/adapters/github.js#L296-L313
- Bu eklenti, tüm web sitelerindeki verilerinize erişebilir.
- Bu eklenti, bazı Web sitelerindeki verilerinize erişebilir.
- Bu eklenti, sekmelerinize ve tarama etkinliklerinize erişebilir.