Browser extension that brings your GitHub experience to the next level.
* Easy-to-navigate code tree, just like in IDEs
* Fast file browsing with pjax
* Display pull request changes
* Support private repositories
Pro features (require account and/or subscription on https://www.octotree.io/)
* Enhanced code review features
* Multiple syntax theme support
* View whole pull request changed file
* Pull request, repo, issue and file bookmarking
* Repo caching (improve performance of large repos)
* Enable lazy-loading for specific repositories
* Automatically lazy-load large repositories
* Fine-grained control of where to show Octotree
* Change sidebar docking position
* Quick file search
* Multiple GitHub accounts
* Support GitHub Enterprise
NO BS POLICY: Octotree doesn't collect/share/care about your data at all. GitHub access tokens are required only when you access private repositories or exceed GitHub API rate limit. Octotree stores access tokens in your browser local storage and uses them only to authenticate with GitHub.
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang iyong data sa lahat ng website.
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang iyong data sa ilang website.
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang aktibidad ng iyong mga tab at pagba-browse.