Edit with Adobe Photoshop
This extension adds a context menu item to the right-click menu over image type elements. It will allow you to download the image file to the local hard disk and open it with Adobe Photoshop CC photo editor for editing. All these procedures happen automatically.
1. To be able to communicate to the photo editor application, a native wrapper is required. You will get the guide on the first execution.
2. This extension will try to find Photoshop application by itself. If it fails, you will get the native application installation guide page one more time. If so, please use the options page of the extension to manually enter the path to the actual executable.
If you have ideas to improve this extension, you can share them on the FAQs page:
The source code of this extension can be found in:
Photoshop is a trademark of Adobe Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project and has no relationship to Photoshop development team or Adobe Inc. Its sole purpose is to ease the interaction with this external application
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang iyong data sa ilang website.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang aktibidad ng iyong mga tab at pagba-browse.