This extension offers integration with Free Download Manager (FDM). By default the toolbar icon is disabled. In this mode, downloads are handled by the internal download manager. Once the extension is enabled from the toolbar button (when the icon is colorful), then an observer is installed. This observer monitors new downloads and sends requests to FDM and cancels the built-in download.
1. For the extension to work you need to have Free Download Manager (FDM) installed; http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
2. For the extension to be able to communicate with FDM, a small native client is required. This native client can be found at https://github.com/belaviyo/native-client/releases. You will get the instruction on how to install this native client when extension tries to communicate for the first time.
For more info please visit:
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang iyong data sa ilang website.
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang aktibidad ng iyong mga tab at pagba-browse.
Mga repaso at rating
- Wala pang mga repaso. Maging unang mag-post ng repaso!