Custom UserAgent String is an Opera addon that enables you to easily change your browser user-agent by adding site-specific user-agent strings from the Options page (addon's control panel).
Some important features:
1. Add a custom user-agent string for each URL or website (domain).
2. There is an option to change each URL to a domain from the control panel.
3. Toolbar button serves as an ON or OFF switch to quickly turn the Addon ON or OFF.
4. User-agents can be added in the options page (more than 100 sample user-agent strings are also provided).
5. For each user-agent string, you can either delete or disable it for future use.
6. To find a user-agent string you can either use a Google search (there are plenty of websites that provide a free UA list) or use the sample list provided in the Addon's control panel. This list includes more than 100 UAs for modern browsers and ranging from desktop to mobile platforms. This list is also available in this (http://mybrowseraddon.com/custom-useragent-string.html#faq) FAQ section.
Note: in order to report Bugs, please visit Addon's Homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/custom-useragent-string.html) and fill the Bug report form.
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang iyong data sa lahat ng website.
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang aktibidad ng iyong mga tab at pagba-browse.
Mga repaso at rating
- Wala pang mga repaso. Maging unang mag-post ng repaso!