Bookmarks Manager and Viewer provides a panel view to browser and modify your bookmarks the easy way. The panel is equipped with fuzzy search (like Google search) to help you easily find the matched bookmarks. You have a full set of tools to edit your bookmarks on the fly. It is even possible to drag a bookmark to a new position in the tree or create a new directory and place the bookmark inside it.
The fuzzy search can be used to find matching items even if you are not sure what was the exact title of the stored bookmark was.
It is even possible to delete unused bookmarks or directory right in the panel.
There is a validation button to find broken links; combining this with the delete button you can clean your bookmarks tree.
The properties section can be used to modify the title or address of a stored bookmark.
The color of the toolbar button indicates whether the current tab is in your bookmark tree or not. Using the panel view you can add the current tab to the specified location in the tree and edit the title once the bookmark is placed inside a branch.
For more FAQs please visit:
For bug reports use:
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang iyong data sa lahat ng website.
- This Extension can read and modify bookmarks.
- This extension can write data into the clipboard.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang aktibidad ng iyong mga tab at pagba-browse.