- You can turn on/off AVIM by press Ctrl twice.
- No longer mistype password or email like others do.
- Works with almost sites.
- There is a textbox for typing Vietnamese in popup.
Now, it become OPEN SOURCE, and you can fork at https://github.com/kimkha/avim-chrome
That extension help the Vietnamese user type all special characters of Vietnamese. It based on AVIM (by Hieu Tran Dang).
- After installing, please refresh your all website, then type something into the input areas on that site. Yeah, you used AVIM successful...
- Click on icon to change your custom method. Default is Mixed (combining of Telex and VNI methods).
- Then please come back here and write some review for me. Thank you!
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang aktibidad ng iyong mga tab at pagba-browse.
Mga repaso at rating
- Wala pang mga repaso. Maging unang mag-post ng repaso!