PeerName: Surf Blockchain-Based Domains
Easy resolving of .bit, .emc, .coin, .lib and .bazar domains. Redirecting of NXT aliases. A decentralized domain system based on Namecoin, EmerCoin & NXT cryptocurrencies. These new TLDs cannot be censored or seized.
Keep in mind that the browser will trigger search operation if you just type "domain.bit" in the address bar. The reason is that these domains are not recognized as standard TLDs. There are two ways to fix that:
1. Type the domain with trailing slash, example: "domain.bit/"
2. Type the domain with the protocol, example: "http://domain.bit"
Dot BIT domains are served by Namecoin. Dot EMC, dot COIN, dot LIB and dot BAZAR domains are served by EmerCoin. Both systems are using Bitcoin's Blockchain technology.
1. Server's directive REQUEST_URI contains full requested URL instead of relative path. This is because the app is using browser's internal proxy. HTTP protocol requires full URL when the request is made via proxy. Your CMS must be aware of that.
2. All Nameservers and IPs are cached for 7 days. If you change your domain's settings, please wait the cache to expire.
3. HTTPS is not working. We are searching for the solution.