Text to Speech (TTS) is a text to speech extension for Opera with natural sounding voices by using HTML5 TTS APIs.
1. Easy one-click text-to-speech via HTML5 API.
2. Auto detects language (no need to set input language each time)
3. Text-to-speech is enabled by holding "Alt", "T" or "Insert" key
4. Highlights selected text while text-to-speech is running.
5. Uses the native HTML5 TTS API (no need to install additional plugins).
Note 1: In order for the highlight feature to work correctly, please select text paragraph-by-paragraph. Highlight feature is still in Beta and may not work properly in all websites.
Note 2: Google TTS API is removed from version 0.1.8. The addon is only working with HTML5 TTS API.
Note 3: In order to report Bugs, please visit addon's homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/text-to-speech.html) and fill the bug report form.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.