★ Adds a convenient WhatsApp button to the toolbar: It includes the number of unread messages always visible. You can hover the mouse over the icon and you will see a summary of your unread conversations in a tooltip. In addition, the icon will become orange if there's some kind of connectivity issue with your phone.
★ Ensures you only have one instance of WhatsApp Web open at any time: That way you can focus on the right tab in any situation. Moreover, you won't be bothered with WhatsApp's exit confirmation messages any more.
★ Extremely lightweight and fast: Coded with performance in mind.
• How to use it? To start using WhatsApp Web, install this extension and click on the Opera toolbar button with the "WhatsApp" icon. If you are not logged in to WhatsApp Web, you must follow the instructions and scan the QR code with your phone. Remember to check the "Keep me signed in" checkbox so that your session is not closed automatically, or you may miss notifications.
• I cannot see any notification, what's happening? If the toolbar "WhatsApp" icon is orange, there might be some connectivity issue with your phone. If you still cannot see WhatsApp notifications, please refer to the official support thread to solve the issue: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/web/28080004
WhatsApp is a trademark of WhatsApp Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Whatsapp™ For PC is an independent project developed by Hashim Mansoor and has no relationship to WhatsApp or WhatsApp Inc.
- Tillägget kan få tillgång till data på vissa webbplatser.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- Tillägget kan få tillgång till dina flikar och din webbläsaraktivitet.