Featured by Lifehacker!
Spot is the easiest way to turn dates and todos from around the web or email into "events" that you can easily customize, set reminders for and schedule. Stop copy/pasting and save time.
1. Automatically extract dates from webpage and see any conflicts based on existing schedule.
2. Set reminders and be alerted either via desktop notifications or email
3. See your upcoming schedule without ever leaving the page
4. Shortlist - not wanting to jump the gun with scheduling, add to your shortlist first
5. Share reminders by copy/pasting a link- make sure your friends and family stay up-to-date
What if I don't use Google Calendar - can I still use Spot?
Yes! Everyone needs to remember stuff but not everyone is in love with Google Calendar - we understand. That's why Spot makes it easy for you to schedule, set reminders and get notified - all within the extension itself. So slick.
We do not share your alerts or events with anyone. We do not sell or use your calendar data for any commercial purposes.
If you have any questions or feedback, the fastest way to reach us is by tweeting at @spotonit.
Thanks for trying us out!
- Tillägget kan få tillgång till data på vissa webbplatser.