Cookie Pirate can automatically remove cookies from web requests as they occur while browsing a website.
To enable this extension on a website:
1. Visit the website
2. Click the extension's icon
4. Click the green "Enable" button in the extension's popup
- Reload after site enabled: Reloads the page immediately after a site is enabled to start using the extension. Without this, manually reload the page when you are ready to use the extension on the site.
- Show badge on enabled sites: Shows a circular badge with the Cookie Pirate icon on sites where the extension is enabled. You can also click the badge to turn the extension on/off on the site.
What this extension does:
- While browsing an enabled site, it removes cookies for the site's domain before a new page of it is loaded
What it doesn't do:
- Remove cookies from sites which are not enabled
- Remove cookies on enabled sites in background/non-focused tabs
- Remove cookies immediately after the site loads
You might find this extension useful for
- browsing sites with more privacy
- web/cookie related research
- web development & debugging
- Tillägget kan få tillgång till data på alla webbplatser.
- Tillägget kan få tillgång till dina flikar och din webbläsaraktivitet.