LoungeDestroyer improves the experience of browsing DOTA2 Lounge & CS:GO Lounge.
- Auto-bet/-return/-accept trade offers
- Automatically loads market prices for all items
- Redirect from wait.html to the page you intended to visit
- Steam market prices for items when you hover on an item
- Auto-bump your trade offers
- Market listing and market search links added to item pop-up
- Automatic inventory loading on error
- Cached inventories for times when API is not loading
- Notifications for new comments on trades and offers
- Notifications for new matches
- Notifications for when your returns are about to expire
- Extended trade descriptions
- Trade preview on all trades
- Statistics about your betting inventory
- Custom theme support (currently only CleanLounge by /u/farblood )
- Multiple currency support, converts site item values to your currency
- Item grouping in inventories, allowing you to separate items from betting and inventory statistics calculation
- Displays extra match info on home page and in My Bets page (best of x, match time, bet match indicator)
- Changes match start times according to your timezone
- Trade filters to mark/hide trades based on your selected keywords
- Remove/change trade offer annoying beep sound
- Trade filters
- Match filters
- Extended trade information
The code is open-source and is available on GitHub.
You can discuss about LoungeDestroyer on our subreddit.
Join our Steam group
- This extension can access your data on some websites.