Select objects either with a selection frame, by shift-clicking on a layer in editor, by clicking on checkboxes near layer names or by using following hotkeys: CTRL+A - select all, CTRL+D - deselect all, CTRL+I - inverse selection.
You can transform individual layers or groups either with your mouse, directly by inputting values into "layer info" box or with following hotkeys:
(holding down SHIFT will increase effect)
arrow keys - move selection
q, e - rotate selection clockwise or counter-clockwise respectively
z, x - scale selection down or up
1. Grouping and multiple selection
2. Setting background for editor canvas
3. Mirroring around x/y axes
4. Centering of layer
5. Entering layer parameters from keyboard
6. Import/Export of emblem code. Use awesome site emblemsbf.com for sharing emblems with community and your friends!
- This extension can access your data on some websites.