This is a simple email client on top of the notmuch command-line email indexing tool.
Before using this extension make sure you are familiar with the following terms:
1. notmuch: https://notmuchmail.org/
2. offlineimap (or another command-line email fetcher): http://www.offlineimap.org/
3. Maildir folder structure: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maildir
The extension has three sections:
1. "List" view: this view is capable of displaying entries in a search query
2. "Tree" view: this view is meant to list all the folders inside the root Maildir
3. "Search" view: this view is meant to offer custom search
The extension by itself is just a GUI for notmuch. You can add custom commands to improve the UI usability
Also, you can define a single periodic job which is used to fetch emails and display a toolbar badge text.
Make sure to read the FAQs page!
- This extension can write data into the clipboard.
- This extension can exchange messages with programs other than Opera.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.