If the current page uses accesskeys, the icon will get a green background. Press shift-esc (default opera shortcut - it can be changed in Opera's preferences) to see the accesskey menu. The extension will also make sure that each accesskey is used once, assigning keys from a default set.
If there are no accesskeys in the page, the icon will get a red X and white background.
There are still many improvements to make:
- if there are more elements than usable keys, handle it more gracefully
- handle dynamically created elements with accesskeys (Opera currently doesn't)
- handle changes to the preferred keyset made after the page was loaded
- perhaps replace the existing accesskey menu itself with an HTML-based popup
(This would allow for further tweaks like styling the menu)
- Это расширение может изменять или увеличивать функциональность одного или нескольких сайтов.