Buster is an Opera extension which helps you to solve difficult captchas by completing reCAPTCHA audio challenges using speech recognition. Challenges are solved by clicking on the extension button at the bottom of the reCAPTCHA widget.
It is not guaranteed that challenges are always solved, the limitations of the technology need to be considered.
The continued development of Buster is made possible thanks to the support of awesome backers. If you'd like to join them, please check out https://armin.dev/go/patreon
The "Allow access to search page results" option must be checked for the extension on the chrome://extensions page, otherwise it will not work.
User input simulation
User input simulation can be enabled from the extension's options, and requires the installation of a client app, which enables Buster to send native user input to the browser and helps improve the success rate of the extension and lower the occurrence of temporary blocks.
Follow the instructions to download and install the client app on Windows, Linux and macOS after enabling the feature, or get the app from the Buster Client repository: https://github.com/dessant/buster-client
Solving more than a couple of reCAPTCHA challenges a day may lead to a temporary block regardless of using the extension.
reCAPTCHA challenges remain a considerable burden on the web, delaying and often blocking our access to services and information depending on our physical and cognitive abilities, our social and cultural background, and the devices or networks we connect from.
The difficulty of captchas can be so out of balance, that sometimes they seem friendlier to bots than they are to humans.
The goal of this project is to improve our experience with captchas, by giving us easy access to solutions already utilized by automated systems.
• Read and change all your data on the websites you visit: required for accessing challenges
• Communicate with cooperating native applications: needed for interacting with the client app when user input simulation in enabled
• Display notifications: used for displaying error messages
• Read your browsing history: needed for resetting challenges
The extension is also available for Chrome and Firefox:
Reviews are not monitored for bug reports, please use GitHub for issues and feature requests.
- У этого расширения есть доступ к вашим данным на всех сайтах.
- У этого расширения есть доступ к вашим данным на некоторых сайтах.
- У этого расширения есть доступ к вашим вкладкам и действиям в интернете.