cleanPages improves the readability of webpages by removing unnecessary clutter.
It enhances the layout and tries to combine multi-paged articles into one.
It works on locally saved HTML (not MHT!) pages and in offline mode, too.
cleanPages is NOT an adblocker or scriptblocker; it cleans pages for reading or printing after they have been fully loaded.
Please post feature requests or bug reports here:
It is easier for me to answer there.
● Set the preferences, open an article page, press the extension's button, read peacefully.
● For help see the help page included in the extension (see settings page)
Supported UI Languages:
● English (default for languages without own translation)
* = settings and help page in english.
Additional translations are welcome, please contact me via the service page, if you like to provide an additional translation.
● Not all content images are detected, as some sites embed them in a very similar fashion as advertisements.
● Wrong align on certain RTL (Arabic or Hebrew) headlines when text align is set to justify or center, please select text-align right in the extensions preferences when reading RTL pages.
● Some older Opera 12 versions sometimes don't clean the page again on pressing the extension's button after a previous cleaning attempt on the same page. Use CTRL+SHIFT+R instead.
● I am certain there are some more issues but I didn't find them all. Please post major errors you encounter in the basic functionality as comment on the service page too. Thank You!
Additional Legal Stuff:
● cleanPages is fully self sufficient, no external libraries are loaded, no data will be collected and sent to any external website.
● cleanPages is a multi-lingual derivative work based on modified code from the Arc90 labs experiment "Readability(TM)".
● "Readability(TM)" is a Trademark of Arc90, http://arc90.com
● Permission to use the code was granted by license and email.
- Esta extensão irá aceder aos seus dados em todos os sítios.
- Esta extensão irá aceder aos seus dados em alguns sítios.
- Esta extensão irá aceder aos seus separadores e à sua actividade de navegação.