An Alpha version of a custom button creator for Opera.
● Create custom buttons in both Advanced & Simple modes.
● Two layout modes for Simple Editor (Wide & Tall)
● Two control styles: "Button" (default) & "Icon"
● Available Languages: English, Polish, Turkish, & Chinese
- Note: Other than English the rest are incomplete.
● Better auto-detection and fixing of button codes
● Many layout tweaks and probably better icons.
● Interacting with webpages that have opera:/button/ links
- Load those types of links from a webpage into the editor
- Possibly output to a webpage/comment box (if only Opera forums)
● A bunch of other stuff...
● Incomplete (areas with no content, etc)
● "Settings Type" has to be explicitly set before settings are saved.
● Hasn't been tested on Linux, some controls may not fit properly.
● It's possible that it might entirely fail
Any other suggestions welcome.