Protect against WebRTC leakage of public and private IP addresses using this toggle-able extension. This extension configures how WebRTC's network traffic is routed by altering the browser's privacy settings.
By default, WebRTC is blocked and your browser will not be able to use it. However, using the toolbar button you can temporary enable WebRTC access. Even when disabling the extension from the toolbar button, still your private address is protected.
Note: As of version 0.1.2, the extension returns an empty array when "WebRTC Media Device Enumeration API" is called. You can disable this action by disabling the extension from the toolbar button or permanently disable it from the options page.
1. Configures WebRTC to not use certain IP addresses or protocols:
2. Hide private IP addresses (e.g. addresses like 192.168.1.2) to the public internet
3. Hide public IP addresses (e.g. an ISP address of the VPN) associated with network interfaces
4. Require WebRTC traffic to go through proxy servers. If UDP is not supported, non-proxied UDP traffic is turned off.
Make sure to test using the following web page after altering the WebRTC setting to make sure your IP address is not leaking:
Note: Since when this extension is enabled, the potential network paths and protocols used by WebRTC is limited, the extension might affect the performance of websites that use WebRTC for audio/video or real-time data communication. You can turn the extension off from the toolbar button to improve the performance while using the WebRTC.
- To rozszerzenie może uzyskać dostęp do Twoich danych na wszystkich witrynach.
- To rozszerzenie może zmieniać ustawienia dotyczące prywatności.