Visual Event extension is advanced tool to develop reach web applications. It provides information of events attached to DOM-elements on HTML-page. Visual Event shows:
- Which elements have events attached to them
- The type of events attached to an element
- The code that will be run with the event is triggered
- The source file and line number for where the attached function was defined
If you want to disable debug mode just click on extension button once more.
Visual Event Opera extension is port of original Visual Event bookmarklet by Allan Jardine (http://www.sprymedia.co.uk/article/Visual+Event+2).
- To rozszerzenie może modyfikować lub dodawać funkcje do jednej lub większej ilości witryn WWW.