Limit - Set Limits for Distracting Sites
When you control your time on distracting websites, you’ll find you have far more time to focus on the things that matter most.
To use Limit, simply enter the websites you find distracting and choose a daily time limit. For example, you could limit yourself to ten minutes a day on Facebook, or half an hour a day on Duolingo.
When you approach your limit, Limit gently notifies you your time is almost up, so you can wrap up. And when you've reached your limit, you'll be directed to Freedom's calming Green Screen when you try to visit a limited website.
- You can add or delete any website from the list of sites
- Your time limit for each site is configurable, from 5 to 500 minutes
- Limit comes pre-seeded with 10 distracting sites
Limit is a product of Freedom Labs, where we develop new tools to help you balance your relationship with technology. Like our other extensions, Limit is highly privacy-conscious. None of your data is sent anywhere (the cloud, our servers, etc.) It remains secure on your own device. Learn more about Freedom here: https://freedom.to
We hope you find Limit to be a simple and useful tool for developing healthier online habits and routines.
- To rozszerzenie może uzyskać dostęp do Twoich danych na wszystkich witrynach.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- To rozszerzenie może uzyskać dostęp do kart i Twojej aktywności.