Custom UserAgent String is an add-on that enables you to easily change your browser's user-agent by adding site-specific user-agent strings from the Options page.
1. Add a custom user-agent string for each URL or website (domain).
2. There is an option to change each URL to a domain from the options page.
3. Toolbar popup has an ON or OFF switch button (left side).
4. User agents can be added to the options page (more than 100 sample user-agent strings are also provided).
5. For each user-agent string, you can either delete or disable it for future use.
6. To find a user-agent string you can either use a search engine (there are plenty of websites that provide a free UA list) or use the sample list provided in addon's options page. This list includes more than 100 UAs for modern browsers and ranging from desktop to mobile platforms. This list is also available in the addon's homepage, FAQ section.
Note: to report bugs, please visit the addon's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/custom-useragent-string.html) and fill the bug report form.
- To rozszerzenie może uzyskać dostęp do Twoich danych na wszystkich witrynach.