Bookmark All Tabs lets you save all open tabs to the bookmarks bar with the press of a button. This extension was originally created to solve an issue where Opera only allows you to save all tabs as an Opera Speed Dial folder. However it’s now expanded into a full fledged productivity tool.
The new folder of bookmarks can then be edited like any regular bookmarks folder. Press ctrl/cmd left mouse (or middle mouse button down) over any bookmarks folder to re-open all pages saved within. Visit www.sicutunum.com/extensions to check out the new "Next Tab" companion extension for Bookmark All Tabs and more.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To use Bookmark All Tabs, you need to be able to see your bookmarks bar. Make sure your bookmarks bar is not hidden. Press "Menu" in the top left corner > Bookmarks > Show Bookmarks bar.
BOOKMARK ALL TABS FEATURES
(right click select "Options" to access)
• Set a custom default name for new bookmark folders.
• Auto save as day of the week, month, time, current tab and more.
• Option to close all bookmarked tabs after bookmarking.
• Bookmark all tabs or active tab only.
• Zero popup menus or annoyances when bookmarking.
• Automatically exclude duplicate bookmarks as you save them.
• Automatically sort bookmarks as you save them.
• Remove duplicates from a specific folder or folder and its sub folders.
• Sort a specific folder or folder and all of its sub folders.
• Delete bookmarks (but keep folders) from folder (and optionally sub folders).
UNDERSTANDING THE PERMISSIONS:
When you click to install you'll see a message regarding permissions. When Chrome says "Can read your browsing history" what this means is that Bookmark All Tabs has access to the tabs API for Chrome Extensions. This is required for the code to be able to gather the existing tabs to save as bookmarks and to close tabs after bookmarking (if option checked). This extension does not read or store your browsing history in any way. You can review the API here: https://developers.chrome.com/extensions/tabs
- To rozszerzenie może uzyskać dostęp do kart i Twojej aktywności.