This extension aims to bring "Self-Destructing Cookies" extension written by "Ove" to Chromium browsers. The extension supports two modes to deal with cookies:
1. "session" mode: delete cookies once the current session is closed (all browser windows are closed).
2. "tabs" mode: delete cookies related to the current tab once the tab is closed and there are no other tabs of the same domain.
Example: Let's say you are logged-in into your Gmail account:
In "session" mode, you will be logged-in until all browser tabs are closed.
In "tabs" mode, you will be logged-out once all Gmail tabs are closed. So if you have two Gmail tabs opened and still one tab is open, you are still logged-in. Once the other tab is closed, you will get logged-out
Note: the extension does not support cleaning "window.localStorage" at this moment. I will work on that later!
To report bugs please use the review section of the FAQs page
- Deze extensie kan toegang krijgen tot je gegevens op alle websites.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- Deze extensie kan toegang krijgen tot je tabs en browseactiviteit.