The most popular Chrome extension to modify request and response headers
What can ModHeader do?
- Add / modify / remove request headers and response headers (you can use this to set X-Forwarded-For, Authorization, Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *)
- Conditionally enable header modification based on URL and/or resource type
- Add comments to header
- Multiple different profiles
- Sorting headers and name, value, or comments
- Append value to existing request or response header
- Export and import header
- Clone profile
- Cloud backup
- Customizable profile badge
- Support "undo" if you made a mistake
- Redirect URL with another
- This extension can access your data on all websites.