Live HTTP Headers logs all HTTP traffic between your Opera browser and the Internet.
This extension can be helpful if you want to:
* Debug web application
* Follow redirect path
* See cookies sent by remote site
* See which web server the remote site is using
* See the headers sent to the server
* See which headers the server returns
* See the HTTP verbs used.
* See Response Codes
You can from the settings dialog choose what type of resource you want to capture.
This extension shows you all the headers as they were sent to the server and also the response back. It is not making a second request as some other extensions. All HTTP traffic i captured live.
Developers often want to sniff the REST headers and find that the header information is often more important than the body.
The HTTP headers gives you a lot of information that helps you to determine technology used(Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET, PHP, JBoss, etc.), if the page is cached, encoding and much more.
You can for example get information about Server, Content-Encoding, Content-Type, Content-Length, Expires, Cache-control, X-Powered-By, X-Version, X-Cache, X-AspNet-Version, X-XSS-Protection, X-Content-Security-Policy and many others.
Also see the verbs like GET, POST, HEAD, DELETE, PUT etc.
Hope you find this extension useful.
- Deze extensie kan toegang krijgen tot je gegevens op sommige websites.
- Deze extensie kan toegang krijgen tot je tabs en browseactiviteit.