With this extension, you can surf to any* website in the sidebar.
- Bookmarking. Bookmarks are stored in "Web Panel extension" in "Imported bookmarks".
- Auto reload. This can be useful if you for example follow a live score system in the sidebar, but the page doesn't update the data automatically.
- Mobile mode. This will make some websites use their mobile version, which often fits better in the Web Panel.
- Light theme, dark theme and Opera GX theme.
- Search engines: Ecosia, Startpage.com and Aol. You can also add custom ones.
- Page zoom.
*Note: Some sites will not work in the sidebar. If you want to know why, you can have a more detailed explanation here: https://github.com/ekner/Web-Panel/wiki/Why-are-some-pages-not-displayed%3F. Some of these are:
- google.com (Only Google search; other services such as Keep and Calendar works)
If you want to use one of the websites above for searching, you may use a regular tab for searching,
and then open the correct page by pressing the left arrow button in the bottom bar.
If you've found a bug in the extension, report it on GitHub: https://github.com/ekner/Web-Panel
- Sambungan ini dapat mengakses data anda di semua laman web.
- This Extension can read and modify bookmarks.