This is a bulk image downloader to extract all photos from the current web page. This online image downloader provides highly customizable filters based on file size, image size, and more!
1. Detects all images loaded on the current web page (even if they're nested iframes)
2. Filters images by file size, dimension, URL, or type (SVG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, WebP, or GIF)
3. Finds images in links, background scripts, and CSS files
4. Displays images in a gallery view before downloading
1. Filter by file size
2. Filter by image dimension
3. Filter by image type
4. Filter by image URL (regular expression matching)
5. Filter by same-origin policy
6. Detect image width and height by downloading only the header section of the image
1. Bulk download images
2. Filter based on file properties
3. Filter based on image properties such as width and height
4. Deep image search (extract images from the current page and subsequent pages)
6. Can detect single image path
7. Can download photos in ZIP format
8. Can detect the original image size from thumbnail
By pressing the "Save" button, the extension downloads all selected images in the default download directory or a specified subfolder.
1. The extension now stores images in a sub-folder (the default sub-folder name is the domain's name)
2. One security bug is fixed.
1. Images are now saved in a zip archive to prevent multiple downloads and better file-naming
2. The image detection algorithm is improved.
1. User preferences are now persistent. It is still possible to reset them from the UI
2. It is now possible to ask for "Save Dialog" from the UI
3. There is progress indicating how many images proceed
4. UI closes itself when all images are downloaded.
1. Deep image searching through all links (up to two levels)
2. Updates JSZip library
1. You can now open "Gallery View" in a new browser tab
2. You can now click on a single image in the "Gallery View"
3. It is possible to download images from multiple tabs at once
1. Two new filters: remove identical images and remove images with forbidden keywords
2. It is now possible to stop the image spider from the UI without closing it
1. Deeps search level 3 (search for both links and images in the destination HTML pages)
2. Custom RegExp filters to increase the searching speed.
1. Moves to manifest v3
2. Internal module to detect image width and height only by downloading the header section
3. Detects images first, then detects other mime types
4. The extraction of hard-coded image links is improved
- Sambungan ini dapat mengakses data anda di semua laman web.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.