Play Dedalium, the free role - playing game!
Are you worthy of owning a Network Guardian?
Play and have fun while browsing the Internet with Dedalium!
Everything is now a Game!
Gather objects, fight your friends on their social networks and improve your Network Guardian to be feared! Experience mechanics never seen before in other games
Dedalium is the first game from Loycom Games. We aim to be the most fun browser extension that exists, bringing entertainment to a another leve, allowing users to play anywhere while browsing the internet.
What can you expect from this free game?
- Create your Network Guardian
- Have fun collecting objects on any website you are in, from virtual currency for the game to loot boxes!
- Play online against random creatures that you might find while surfing the Internet
- Choose your attack strategy and unlock new skills for your character
- Upgrade your gear to increase your Network Guardian power
- Improve your character and advance in the Adventure mode, be the first to kill the final boss!
- Challenge other players on the PVP Battle mode
- Fight on ranked mode and steal other players' Dedalium
- Complete missions finding game objects and defeating enemies!
- Unlock animations, skins, and platforms and make your guardian the coolest one!
Dedalium is the first game that you can play while playing other games.
Play this PC video game on your browser for free with this opera extension!
Change the way you browse the Internet! All websites can be converted to fun games!
Join our social media and Discord server and have fun with our community, report bugs, propose ideas for the game and more!
Wanna know more about Dedalium?
The lore of this videogame:
The Internet, humanity's greatest revolution, gave way to a new kind of communication, a new and unique way of life. Social media was the main focus of all human relationships, bringing people from different places together in a great peaceful community.
But something was formed under that idyllic facade of freedom. Junk emails, spam, deleted comments, neutralized viruses ... The other side of the truth, which always went unnoticed, was accumulating a lot of waste. And... unexpectedly, from that compressed amount of corrupted waste, DEDALIUM was born, an unlimited source of energy.
Humanity, dazzled by such power, did not realize that under the shadow of that immense purity, uncontrollable and dangerous forms of infection were also born. And the little things began to fail ... Many files and images became corrupt, social media accounts disappeared overnight, web pages suffered small and untraceable attacks...
Chaos started to emerge, the signs that something big was going to happen were too obvious, and fear and anguish took over the world. Those impurities, fed by all the garbage that continued to be generated, grew to become a great threat, a threat that claimed the Dedalium as its own.
Humans, far from seeking a universal solution, began to blame each other as responsible for creating such monsters and abandoned the idea of community. So the first Network Guardians were created, shields being installed to keep everyone's information safe. Programmed not only to protect, but also to obtain Dedalium, its use as the mainline of defense and attack began to spread, but this only divided people more.
Humanity was blinded by fear and ambition, and the Internet, that great discovery that would unite all people into one, fragmented them to the point of almost destroying them.
- Sambungan ini dapat mengakses data anda di semua laman web.
- Sambungan ini dapat mengakses data anda di beberapa laman web.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.