KeePass/MacPass Helper extension adds a toolbar button to your Opera browser. Pressing the button brings a panel at the top center part of the currently selected page displaying all the matched credentials for this domain. You can either insert user-name or password or even both through the action buttons.
Note that make sure login or password input box is selected before opening the panel. Insertion occurs only if an input element is selected.
Note: As of version 0.3.7, you can generate one-time passwords (secure and non-secure) using the secret that is stored in the KeePass database
For more info please visit the FAQs page:
For bug reports use:
* KeePass 2 -- http://keepass.info version 2.17 or newer
* KeePassHttp -- https://github.com/pfn/keepasshttp/ download at https://passifox.appspot.com/KeePassHttp.plgx
1) Install KeePass
2) Install KeePassHttp by dropping KeePassHttp.plgx into the KeePass Program Files directory
2a) Log into KeePass
2b) Verify KeePassHttp has been installed correctly by checking Tools > Plugins
3) Navigate to any page containing a password
4) Click the toolbar button
5) Switch to the KeePass window and enter a descriptive name into the dialog that popped up and click save.
6) Your passwords are now securely retrieved from KeePass whenever the toolbar button is pressed
- Sambungan ini dapat mengakses data anda di semua laman web.
- This extension can exchange messages with programs other than Opera.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- Sambungan ini dapat mengakses aktiviti tab dan semakan imbas anda.