Preview any link in a pop-up frame without leaving current page (instead of opening a new tab), eliminating the need to go back and forth to navigate to other links. Very useful for exploring Google search results, Craigslist, Instagram, news feeds, etc. Also, search any text without leaving current page to look up for references, definitions, etc.
How to use the iFrame - Link Viewer extension:
1. Hover any link to show a tiny box on the right of the link
2. Click the tiny box to open an iFrame to preview the link
3. Drag the top bar to move the iFrame, drag the right bottom corner to resize it
4. Click outside the iFrame to close it
5. Text Search mode: Select any text to search, and click the tiny box to open search pop-up frame
6. Option page on browser toolbar button:
- Activate with Ctrl/Alt/Shift Key or their combination
- Show Tiny Box on link or directly show the iFrame link preview
- Custom size and position
- Default search text (leave blank to disable)
Search query examples: (don't forget %s)
- Some websites do not allow to be opened in iframe, e.g: Stackoverflow
- When browsing through Google search results (or other secure sites using https), you might get "Blocked insecure content" warning, you need to Unblock the warning to allow iFrame to load previewed sites
- Sambungan ini dapat mengakses aktiviti tab dan semakan imbas anda.