Text to Speech (TTS)
Text to Speech (TTS) is a text to speech extension with natural sounding voices by using HTML5 TTS APIs.
1. Easy one-click text-to-speech via HTML5 API.
2. Auto detects language (no need to set input language each time)
3. Text-to-speech is enabled by holding (Alt), (T), or (Insert) key
4. Highlights selected text while text-to-speech is running.
5. Uses the native HTML5 API (no need to install additional plugins).
Note 1: For the highlight feature to work correctly, please select text paragraph-by-paragraph. The highlight feature is still in Beta and may not work properly in all websites.
Note 2: HTML5 TTS API is still a work in progress and may encounter crashes or errors. If the API is not active in your browser, please go to "about:config" page and search for "webspeech" keyword. Once you find "media.webspeech.synth.enables" item, right-click on it and click - Toggle - to enable it.
To report Bugs, please visit the addon's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/text-to-speech.html) and fill the bug report form.
- Sambungan ini dapat mengakses data anda di semua laman web.