Siteimprove Accessibility Checker
Is your web page accessible for everyone? Assess the accessibility of your web pages conveniently in Opera with the Siteimprove Accessibility Checker
The Siteimprove Accessibility Checker allows you to easily check the accessibility of any web page directly in Opera, so you can immediately identify issues based on the latest ACT (Accessibility Conformance Testing) rules – with instant feedback and recommendations.
Kickstart your accessibility efforts today to ensure your website is accessible for everyone.
- Instant analysis: Get an immediate overview of your web pages' accessibility.
- Breakdown and clear explanations: Understand how each of the detected issues affects your visitors.
- Hands-on guidance: Get detailed recommendations on how to fix the issues (including links to the relevant WCAG techniques).
The Siteimprove Accessibility Checker provides automated accessibility testing within Opera's browser and allows for secure evaluation of any password-protected or non-public pages, multi-step forms, and dynamic content.
Siteimprove is a SaaS solution that helps organizations achieve their digital potential by empowering teams with actionable insights to deliver a superior website experience and drive growth.
Siteimprove has 550 employees across 13 offices, helping over 7,200 customers globally. We’re part of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), the leading group developing international web standards, and an exclusive Adobe Premier partner.
Learn more at siteimprove.com.
- 이 확장 기능은 일부 웹 사이트의 데이터에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
- 이 확장 기능은 모든 웹 사이트의 데이터에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.