Open in Safari extension opens the current tab or links in Safari browser. Using this extension you can send links to Safari without the need to manually copy and paste links.
If a Safari instance is opened, then link is opened in a new browser tab, however, if Safari is not opened, a new Safari window is opened.
For FAQs please visit:
For bug reports visit:
1. For this extension to open links in Safari browser you will need to install a minimal native client. The instruction to install the native client is displayed once a link opening is requested.
2. This extension supports managed storage which means some preferences can be configured by the domain administrator
3. This extension can send links on left-click, a combination of the left-click and a keyboard meta key, and top-level navigation
Safari is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project and has no relationship to Safari team or Apple Inc.
- 이 확장 기능은 모든 웹 사이트의 데이터에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
- This extension can exchange messages with programs other than Opera.
- 이 확장 기능은 탭 및 탐색 활동에 액세스할 수 있습니다.