Open in IE
Open in Internet Explorer extension opens the current tab or links in Microsoft's Internet Explorer. Using this extension you can send links to Internet Explorer without the need to manually copy and paste links.
If an Internet Explorer instance is already opened, then link is opened in a new browser tab, however, if Internet Explorer is not opened, a new Internet Explorer window is opened.
Note: you can configure the left-click to open certain domains with the external download manager. Also you can configure left-click plus a modifier to open all links with the external download manager.
For FAQs please visit:
For bug reports visit:
1. For this extension to open links in Internet Explorer browser you will need to install a minimal native client. The instruction to install the native client is displayed once a link opening is requested.
2. This extension supports managed storage which means some preferences can be configured by the domain administrator
3. This extension can send links on left-click, a combination of the left-click and a keyboard meta key, and top-level navigation
IE is a trademark of Microsoft Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project and has no relationship to IE team or Microsoft Inc.
- 이 확장 기능은 모든 웹 사이트의 데이터에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
- This extension can exchange messages with programs other than Opera.
- 이 확장 기능은 탭 및 탐색 활동에 액세스할 수 있습니다.